We respect your privacy.
END USER AGREEMENT: As a paid or unpaid user (“the subscriber”) of this site www.englishinamiute.com (“site”), by ticking the agreement box or by using any materials on this site, the subscriber accepts and agrees to abide by all of the terms and conditions of use of all materials or interactions on this site:
1. The subscriber understands and accept that the term ‘English in a Minute’ means that even if the subscriber only has a minute, the subscriber can use the site to learn when the subscriber has accessed it, as described on the site in the words ‘Even if you only have a minute, you can learn’ or other expressions. The subscriber understands and fully accepts that this does not mean learning the English language ‘in one minute’ is a possibility through this site.
2. The subscriber understands and accepts that graphics used in this site are owned by www.presentermedia.com, the site owner and other owners, and any information on this site may only be used as part of this course for personal and private study. www.englishinaminute.com subscribes uses and recommends the www.presentermedia.com site for graphic media, but has no other connection with www.presentermedia.com.
3. The subscriber understands and accepts that all material on this site is for personal, private and individual study by a single fee-paying subscriber, unless by written agreement with the site owner.
4. The subscriber understands and accepts that www.englishinaminute.com does not guarantee any results from using this site and it is the full responsibility of the individual subscriber to apply and use it according to their own English language learning requirements.
5. The subscriber agrees to report any dissatisfaction with the site or its contents at the subscriber’s discretion to the owner of the site at: email@example.com, who reserves all rights in correcting, updating, modifying or changing course materials, content, or any other aspects of the site at its own discretion.
6. The subscriber agrees that the value of the paid subscription fee less any pro rata use of the site as determined by the owner of the site and less any other costs will be the full and final value paid to any subscriber for any claim against the site.
7. The subscriber accepts that no refunds will be given to subscribers for any reason whatsoever and the user accepts this as a term of using this site.
8. The subscriber accepts and agrees to report any errors or to the site owner at firstname.lastname@example.org at the subscribers own discretion to redress any issues the subscriber may have regarding the site.
9. The subscriber accepts as a normal part of operation that errors may occur with courses, content or technical issues regarding the site or site functioning and the subscriber may report these to the site owner, and any such issues will be corrected at the discretion of the site owner with or without notifying subscribers.
10. The subscriber accepts and fully releases the site owner from any responsibility regarding use of any technology and agrees that www.englishinaminute.com or its owner/s guarantees no advice or support for the use of any technology on or through which this site is accessed, used or operated.
11. The subscriber agrees to use this site responsibly and accepts full responsibility for all safety of self and others while using or accessing this site and the subscriber takes full responsibility for the safe use of any electronic equipment the subscriber may use to access, use or operate this site.
12. The subscriber accepts that all text and audio files on this site are copyright to www.englishinaminute.com and the site owner who asserts all rights of ownership of all text and audio files on this site and reserves all rights to update, change and modify text and audio files at its own discretion with or without notice.
13. The subscriber accepts that all materials are solely for the purpose of improving English language skills and the subscriber will not take content on this site as advice in business or otherwise.
14. The subscriber accepts that business practices, terms, expressions and customs may differ from country to country, even where English is spoken, and will not hold www.englishinaminute.com or it’s owner/s, writers or voice talent responsible for such variations, or for not providing information about all or any such variations, and the subscriber accepts all materials ‘as is’ for the purpose of improving English language skills.
15. The subscriber accepts that the subscriber will use all free and materials on this site for personal, private individual study and will not in any way copy or re-engineer any materials on this site, free or otherwise, for any purpose whatsoever.
16. The subscriber accepts that from time to time the subscriber will receive email information from www.englishinaminute.com or its associated sites, and will have the option of requesting removal from any such emailed information or lists if the subscriber does not wish to continue receiving it, and www.englishinaminute.com respects the subscribers right to be removed from such mailing lists and will do so at its earliest convenience when notified in writing.
18. The owner of the site reserves all rights in improving, updating, changing or modifying any site or site policy content or appearance with or without notice to subscribers.
19. The subscriber agrees that the site owner may commission site content from writers and that the opinion, content, or style of presenting content may vary and the subscriber accepts these variations and will not hold the site owner responsible for any such content, opinion or variations in content on this site.
20. The subscriber agrees that all legal issues and agreements will be resolved in the legal jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the site owner.
Date of issue: July 5 2013